The New Zealand Cricket team arrived at Lahore after a long period of 18 years. There was a long wait for Pakistan cricket fans to see them finally.
At first, there was an ambiguity about the crowd during the Pakistan Vs New Zealand series. But then NCOC allowed a 25% crowd for the matches. This was the biggest source of pleasure for Pakistan cricket fans.
Pakistan Vs New Zealand
New Zealand Arrived Pakistan
Today on 11 September 2021, The New Zealand team arrived at Islamabad after 18 years. They are supposed to play 3 ODI matches at Pindi and 5 T20is at Lahore with jam-packed security. Early today PCB shared the video of team NZ’s arrival at Islamabad through their social platforms.
COIVD-19 testing and all other stuff are going on and they have been provided all the available facilities.
How to Puchase Tickets?
Tickets can be bought online from bookme.pk. Tickets will be available soon and the locations of box offices for Pindi and Lahore will be shared as well. For now, there is no exact date announced when you can buy the tickets but we can hope to get them from the 14th of September.
You need to really hurry to grab these tickets as we all know that tickets in Pakistan sold out in no time. So, fasten your seat belts now.
Specail Discounts Offered By PCB
Yes, there is also a special discount offered by PCB this time. But how can you grab the discounts?
To get the discount, you need to visit the stadium with your family. If you book family enclosures for 3 or more members of your family you will be given a straightforward 10% discount.
This offer is for all the matches from Rawalpindi to Lahore.
Tickets prices are kept a bit high for this time. Keeping in view that only 25% crowd is coming so PCB has to manage the expenses too.
For One Day international the tickets can be bought from 1,000 PKR to 2,000 PKR. While for the T20is in Lahore the price starts from 500 PKR and ends at 3,000 PKR.
Pak vs NZ Schedule
One Day Internationals
|1st ODI||Sep 17, 2021||2:30 pm||Pindi|
|2nd ODI||Sep 19,2021||2:30 pm||Pindi|
|3rd ODI||Sep 21,2021||2:30 pm||Pindi|
|1st T20i||Sep 25, 2021||6:00 pm||Lahore|
|2nd T20i||Sep 26, 2021||6:00 pm||Lahore|
|3rd T20i||Sep 29, 2021||6:00 pm||Lahore|
|4th T20i||October 1, 2021||6:00 pm||Lahore|
|5th T20i||October 3, 2021||6:00 pm||Lahore|
Conditions To Buy Tickets
There are certain conditions given by PCB to watch the match. Condition are as follow:
- Only vaccinated individuals will be allowed to purchase tickets.
- Vaccination certificates must be shown at the time of purchase and when gaining access to the stadium.
- Original ID cards are desirable however will not be mandatory.
- For under 18 spectators a B-form must be shown at the time of purchase.
- Under 18 spectators will be required to carry their B-form with them to gain entry into the stadium.
- Wearing of masks will be mandatory.
- All of the above terms will apply for complementary and hospitality Ticket holders.
- Tickets are non transferable.
- Vaccination certificates issued by NADRA will only be accepted.
- Anyone violating bio-secure protocols is liable to be evicted out of venue.
These were all the information regarding tickets from the Pakistan Vs New Zealand series. Hope you get vaccinated timely to witness the matches live at the stadium and support your respective team. So are you ready lads?